Drayton is one of the oldest farms in the Overberg area. The original mill that dates back to the mid 1700's, is still on the farm, as well as part of the original wagon route. The farm is only 8km outside Caledon, on the N2 in the direction of Riviersonderend. Visitors can reach the cottage by car and will only have to travel 800m of gravel road. Piet-my-Vrou Cottage is a private and fully-equipped rustic, self-catering cottage that sleeps up to 6 guests. Guests can relax on the verandah while enjoying the scenery, or take an easy hike to the waterfall in the nearby mountains and experience the peace and tranquility of the surroundings, including a mountain stream that flows past the cottage. In addition to the cottage, there is Piet-se-Kinders, 2 shipping containers which have been beautifully converted into modern accommodation with four separate rooms, each with 2 single beds and a coffee station.
- The hot springs and casino - 8km away
- Die Woud wedding venue - 3km away
- a Number of wine cellars in the nearby Hemel and Aarde Valley
- Caledon Golf Course, Restaurants and Gift Shops - 8km
- The Arabella Hotel, with its popular golf course and spa - 35km
- The Coastal town of Hermanus - 50km
- The picturesque Greyton - 40km